April 12, 2009

Katie Cassidy talks about "Fencewalker"


























In her recent interview for Collider.com, the multi-talented actress/singer/musician Katie Cassidy spoke about the upcoming top-secret Chris Carter drama Fencewalker.

Question: What can you say about Fencewalker and working with Chris Carter (The X-Files)?

Katie: Fencewalker was really great. It was actually really challenging for me to take on that role. I can’t say much about it, but I was going through a place in my life, while I was shooting that movie. I went through a difficult time, but it’s something that needed to happen, in order to get all the colors that Chris wanted out of this girl. That needed to happen to me. It was definitely an emotional experience, but nothing that I would ever take back. Chris Carter is a great director and a great writer. The script was amazing! And, I’m so happy to have been a part of something like that. It’s going to be really great. I think that will be out at the end of the year.

Question: Is it hard to keep working on projects that are so secretive?

Katie: I hate secrets! But, it’s fun. It is secret and you can’t talk about it. I’d love to sit here and tell you all about the things that I’ve gone through. It makes it a little difficult when it comes to stuff like this because I can’t really get too in-depth with any of it, as far as the storyline goes, but it makes it exciting.

Read full interview HERE.

No comments: